What We Offer

problem remains undiscovered or in-addressed.  It is impossible to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment.  The way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture.

Molds have the potential to cause health problems.  Inhaling or touching mold may cause allergic reactions in individuals who are sensitive to mold spores.  Allergic responses include sinus and respiratory problems along with symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rashes.  Molds can cause asthma attacks in individuals who are sensitive to mold spores.

The certified inspectors at Orr Environmental Services, LLC evaluate the conditions in the indoor environment and perform state-of-the-art testing and analysis.  Once the information is documented and assessed a report is produced that provides the information to you in clear, understandable terms and provides advice to help you resolve your indoor air problems.


Mold spores float through indoor and outdoor air continually.  When mold spores land on a damp spot indoors, they may begin reproducing and growing on surfaces in order to survive.  Molds can grow on wood, paper, carpet, foods, drywall, and dust.


When excessive moisture or water accumulates indoors, mold growth will often occur, particularyly if the moisture

There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home. - Rosalynn Carter

Mold Contamination

Orr Environmental Solutions, LLC